Have you ever taken the "World's Smallest Political Quiz?" If so, how'd you do? Did you discover you were a libertarian? As the results show, the overwhelming majority of the 800,000+ people who have taken the test at that site are. Even accounting for the fact that this is a libertarian political site, so libertarians are more likely than others to take this quiz, the results are still... The World's Smallest Political Quiz  is a 10-question quiz designed as an outreach and educational tool by the libertarian Advocates for Self Government, created by Marshall Fritz.
World's Smallest Political Quiz IGN Boards
The World's Very Smallest Political Quiz - by the Libertarian Pragmatist Caucus Take the World's Very Smallest Political Quiz, provided by the LPCaucus. Find out if you're with us, or against us!...Fun with the World's Smallest Political Quiz The Nolans' chart career was brief, but spawned an entertainingly misleading political quiz. The selection of only ten issues and how they are worded can affect the outcome greatly.
World's Smallest Political Quiz oocities.org
11/04/2005 · On the "world's smallest" I get 90/40, while on the above it's closer to 75/80 EDIT: Whoops, flip-flopped scales for the second, and just noticed that the Compass is already linked to. According to this new test, i came out a bit more libertarian (i think it would be like an 80/50 rather than 80/40 on the first compass, making me be a centrist on the edge between liberal and libertarian). power electronics hart 2nd pdf The World's Smallest Political Quiz  is a 10-question quiz designed as an outreach and educational tool by the libertarian Advocates for Self Government, created by Marshall Fritz.. Hot to downsize the pdf file
The World's Smallest Political Hook world.std.com
- World Wikipedia
- The Political Compass Test fee.org
- The World's Smallest Political Quiz politics - reddit.com
- World's Smallest Political Quiz IGN Boards
The most interesting thing about the Quiz is that it goes beyond the Democrat, Republican, and Independent. The Quiz has gotten a lot of praise. The Washington Post said it has "gained respect as a valid measure of a person's political leanings."
- 11/07/2011 · Boards > Community Central > The Vestibule > World's Smallest Political Quiz > World's Smallest Political Quiz Discussion in ' The Vestibule ' started by legacyAccount , Jul 11, 2011 .
- 26/09/2003 · Wild Liberty Bill RE:World's Smallest Political Quiz 9/25/2003 8:12:51 AM There are many things in the big “L” libertarian party platform I do not agree with or do not agree with completely. On the other hand, there are more things that the Republicans CURENTLY do that give me great pause.
- The World's Very Smallest Political Quiz - by the Libertarian Pragmatist Caucus Take the World's Very Smallest Political Quiz, provided by the LPCaucus. Find out if you're with us, or against us!
- 5/08/2013 · The World’s Smallest Political Quiz While SSD is not a political blog, I thought that our readers might enjoy this simple tool to help examine their political beliefs. The Advocates For Self Government’s “The World’s Smallest Political Quiz” examines beliefs in personal liberty and economic issues to determine the participant’s political beliefs.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Royalla ACT, Casey ACT, O'Connor ACT, Queanbeyan ACT, Richardson ACT, ACT Australia 2663
- New South Wales: Barellan NSW, Cheltenham NSW, Mundamia NSW, Lemon Tree NSW, Bellbird Heights NSW, NSW Australia 2048
- Northern Territory: Cossack NT, Humpty Doo NT, Lake Bennett NT, Gunn NT, Eaton NT, Yarrawonga NT, NT Australia 0814
- Queensland: Chapel Hill QLD, Bluewater QLD, Yalboroo QLD, Chambers Flat QLD, QLD Australia 4085
- South Australia: Lower Broughton SA, Whyalla Jenkins SA, Oodla Wirra SA, Buckleboo SA, Bedford Park SA, Kapinnie SA, SA Australia 5025
- Tasmania: Hobart TAS, Saltwater River TAS, Mount Hicks TAS, TAS Australia 7044
- Victoria: Altona North VIC, Campbelltown VIC, Mount Cottrell VIC, Kingsbury VIC, Mepunga West VIC, VIC Australia 3001
- Western Australia: Hamelin Bay WA, Paroo WA, Kadjina Community WA, WA Australia 6066
- British Columbia: Cache Creek BC, Qualicum Beach BC, Valemount BC, Vernon BC, Clinton BC, BC Canada, V8W 3W5
- Yukon: Kynocks YT, Lansdowne YT, Thistle Creek YT, Whitefish Station YT, Watson YT, YT Canada, Y1A 4C1
- Alberta: Lomond AB, Clyde AB, Lacombe AB, Fort Macleod AB, Kitscoty AB, Fox Creek AB, AB Canada, T5K 2J8
- Northwest Territories: Tsiigehtchic NT, Yellowknife NT, Wekweeti NT, Jean Marie River NT, NT Canada, X1A 3L9
- Saskatchewan: Melville SK, Rama SK, Keeler SK, Plenty SK, Laird SK, Bladworth SK, SK Canada, S4P 7C1
- Manitoba: Minnedosa MB, Thompson MB, Portage la Prairie MB, MB Canada, R3B 6P5
- Quebec: Trois-Rivieres QC, Val-David QC, Westmount QC, Notre-Dame-des-Prairies QC, Nicolet QC, QC Canada, H2Y 6W8
- New Brunswick: Blackville NB, Grand Bay-Westfield NB, Beaubassin East NB, NB Canada, E3B 8H9
- Nova Scotia: Colchester NS, East Hants NS, Kentville NS, NS Canada, B3J 7S3
- Prince Edward Island: Brudenell PE, Clyde River PE, Belfast PE, PE Canada, C1A 2N4
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Leading Tickles NL, River of Ponds NL, Lord's Cove NL, Woodstock NL, NL Canada, A1B 7J7
- Ontario: Mono ON, Mooresburg ON, Clareview ON, Onondaga, Marmora Station ON, Keelerville, Frontenac County ON, Comber ON, ON Canada, M7A 9L3
- Nunavut: Repulse Bay NU, Fort Ross NU, NU Canada, X0A 1H1
- England: Ewell ENG, Cheltenham ENG, Kingswinford ENG, Batley ENG, York ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 2A3
- Northern Ireland: Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Belfast NIR, Bangor NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 6H5
- Scotland: Hamilton SCO, Aberdeen SCO, Dunfermline SCO, Dundee SCO, Dunfermline SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 2B4
- Wales: Newport WAL, Swansea WAL, Neath WAL, Neath WAL, Neath WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 3D3